[Ardour-Users] A4.4: Critical bug using calf's lv2

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:32:28 PST 2015

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 1:32 PM, jonetsu at teksavvy.com <jonetsu at teksavvy.com>
wrote:

> Any problem reports regarding the Overtone plugins ?  Surely would be
> nice to have the plugin window fit exactly the plugin space instead of
> taking 4 times wider.

Been using the LinuxDSP plugins for years (what they were named before they
became OvertoneDSP). They are great plugins, as are the Harrison ones. I
personally haven't had any issues with the Calf plugins (built from
source), but don't use them as much as the Harrison or Overtone plugins.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden; If I were to divulge it, it