[Ardour-Users] ardour 4 // key binding window won't open

jk at jasonkahn.net jk at jasonkahn.net
Tue May 26 10:13:02 PDT 2015

hi paul

thanks for your reply.

i'm using fluxbox v. 1.3.5-2. i'm also using this
on my studio desktop computer, but not
experiencing this problem (though experiencing
other problems with the graphical interface, as i
discussed before on this list and the ardour /
linux forum).

i'll try this with another window manager and see
if there is a difference.

jason