[Ardour-Users] Questions about the main canvas, track displays

Lukas Pirl ardour at lukas-pirl.de
Mon May 11 00:52:40 PDT 2015

Hi Ivan!

For (1), you can either

select one or more tracks in the editor (their color in the very left
box with the mute/solo/… controls in it will change to a lighter blue)
an then move the tracks up and down using Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down

or

use the "View -> Show editor list", open the tab "Tracks & Busses"
therein and sort your tracks using drag&drop.

Best,

Lukas