[Ardour-Users] Basic set of cross-platform plugins?

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Wed May 6 21:26:51 PDT 2015

The interface of LADSPA plug-ins has been kept extremely simple. It
should therefor be possible to write a LV2 plug-in or similar that
loads a ladspa plugin that does the actual work. The principle behind
ladspa should be valid on non-linux architectures, too, so compiling
ladspa plug-ins on a different architecture than linux could be
possible, as well. But since a ladspa plug-in is allowed to use
everything it can find in the current system (libraries, for example)
one would have to provide the plug-in with the environment it needs in
order to work.

Kind regards,
       Gunter..