[Ardour-Users] trouble with retaining microphone connectivity over multiple sessions in Ardou

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:14:49 PDT 2015

Probably not too helpful, but in any case I can report I have experienced a
similar "mysterious" problem with a PreSonus VSL 1818 in Ubuntu. Luckily I
had another interface available at the time, so never went deep into
investigating the issue. But everything did work fine with the other
interface. The PreSonus was clearly the problem. In my case, it was
recognized by jack, I could see all ins and outs, but no sound would would
get in or out.
Bruno