[Ardour-Users] Basic set of cross-platform plugins?

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Sun Jun 14 06:00:04 PDT 2015

On 06/14/2015 01:04 PM, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
[..]
> Are you or is anyone else providing windows and macosx builds?
> Or are you considering to revive bundled plugins for ardour?

Click on the link provided in the original email

https://github.com/x42/fil4.lv2/releases/latest

There are windows and OSX builds for the latest release.
OSX and windows version have an installer to deploy the LV2.

The linux versions is just a tar-ball for now. I don't yet know what to
do there. maybe a .run like ardour, or maybe keep relyin on distros.
Thoughts?

robin