[Ardour-Users] Mixer-Panel and Editor-List

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:05:10 PDT 2015

Jörg/Paul-

  If I am understanding correct, the issue may be that if a new session is
created from a template, the global application properties are not restored
correctly?  So if a session is opened, edited, and closed with panels
opened appropriately, and then a new session is created from a template,
the panels will not be in the same place they were?

           Seablade