[Ardour-Users] autotools similarity

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Tue Jun 2 12:59:35 PDT 2015

Dear all,

Ardour isn't using the autotools and there actually is no reason why it
has to. But I think I found two places where we could add a little bit
of autotools compatibility for the ones who are used to them without
disrupting the compilation experience for the developers.

Did attach the two patches to this mail but I wouldn't be too
disappointed if there is a reason for not applying them.

Kind regards,

   Gunter.