[Ardour-Users] 8in-2out Busses

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Sun Jan 11 02:25:38 PST 2015

Am Sonntag, den 11. Januar 2015 um 00:11:57 Uhr (+0100) schrieb André Sklenář:
> I always have achieved this by inseting a bus with 8in 8out and then
> manually deleting the 6 outputs, ending up with 8in 2out.
> I have tested and used this setup, it works. (such as with my VectorJuice
> plugin)

strange. I tried that before (and now again) and it doesn't seem to
work here: As soon as I try to delete the output port (in the
Windows->Tracks/Bus menu), I get the following error (translated from
German): "This port can't get removed. Either the first plugin on the
Track or Bus can't handle the new number of inputs or the last plugin
has more outputs".

The only plugin on the Bus is the automatically inserted "Fader"
plugin which I can't remove.

This is on Ardour 3.5.403

Am I doing something wrong?

--