[Ardour-Users] Install of upstream jackd 1.9.10: unknown driver alsa

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Dec 20 10:44:55 PST 2015

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 13:31:24 -0500
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:

> Unknown driver "alsa"

So now I would like to revert to the previous jackd since at least all
audio was working.

I can use dpkg on the jackd in /var/cache/apt/archives but bfore I
would liek to remove the new compiled one.

How does one uninstall something with this waf utility ?  I browsed it,
as well as the README, and there's no mention of 'remove' or
'uninstall'.  I can put the waf install output into a file, trim it so
that it can be used for removing files, but that's some work since the
output is quite verbose.

Is there a way with waf to remove the installation ?