[Ardour-Users] Mixing console: monitor strip suggestion

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Dec 20 10:41:30 PST 2015

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 19:34:13 +0100
Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> wrote:

> Did you check recent git?

I certainly did not.  I try to avoid any complications that would
prevent to make music.  Such as this one now with jackd, but I had no
choice.

> Since yesterday it's about 75% the width
> and the master bus has a button (instead of "solo") to show/hide it on
> demand (also bindable to a keyboard-shortcut from the Menu > View).

Looking forward in the release.

> The width limiting factor are actually the toggle-buttons, not the
> knobs.

I had figured that they would be spaced according to the available
width, by whichever framework is used.  Or even spaced manually.

> There is the plan to allow to add plugins (e.g. room-correction, etc)
> to the monitor section, so the layout will change again in the
> not-too-distant future.

Sounds cool.