[Ardour-Users] Ardour systematically crashes on plugin

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Thu Dec 3 18:01:48 PST 2015

Hello,

I created a simple session to record two tracks, one stereo, the other
mono.  Then I add the only plugin of the session tot he mono track, the
Overtone RVB500 and it adds correctly to the track.  When I double
click on it to see the GUI, Ardour crashes,  Restart, redo, Ardour
crashes.  Several times in a row.  So then instead of using the RVB500,
I try with the Harrison GVerb (mono) and it is OK.

So I guess it is one of those cases in which data overlaps other
regions, systematically.

The thing is, I do have many other sessions using the RVB500 without
any problems at all.