[Ardour-Users] [HALF SOLVED] Re: Using the Redux VST

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Aug 28 17:45:20 PDT 2015

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 20:29:03 -0400
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:

> Even Ardour's VU are moving.  But still no sound. There are 23 Redux
> outputs shown in Ardour.  In tracks and busses I have chosen the first
> two 'Redux out' as inputs for that track.  As outputs for that track,
> 'Redux out' is connected to system's playback 1 and 2 and 'Bus
> Master'.  Still no sound.  Puzzling.

OK.  There is some kind of 360 degrees panning tool that is shown in
Ardour's track string for the Redux plugin.  I disabled it, then
pressed the record button for the track and 'In' to hear the Redux
audio.  In this way it is possible to hear Redux.  It could be nice
also not to have to press the record button and 'In' to hear it.