[Ardour-Users] [Update] Re: Ardour 4.0 rc3

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Apr 12 04:52:19 PDT 2015

On Sat, 11 Apr 2015 21:37:10 -0400
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:

> I got it.  Before doing anything I wanted to set the metronome's click
> sound.  The file dialog will not display the audio file when 'All
> files' is selected.

I verified with version 3.5.403 and the behaviour is the same: it will
not show this file when 'All files' is selected.  In Ardour3 I loaded
the metronome sound from another directory, same sound, same file, but
in that case the file has an .aif extension.  So, it's not that much of
a problem except if the meaning of 'all' in 'All files' in the file
dialog display is taken into consideration.