[Ardour-Users] ardour 4 // slow graphical interface

Neil djdualcore at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:49:34 PDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:41 PM, <jk at jasonkahn.net> wrote:

> from what i've read on gamer forums, nearly all the linux users with
> nvidia graphic cards use the proprietary drivers.

One of the reasons I bought the laptop I did was that I thought there were
good free and open drivers for that family of video card.  That's mostly
true.  Like I said, transparency works great.  Unfortunately certain 2D
things look like Internet video over a modem.

Neil
--
DJ Dual Core's Blog
http://oldmixtapes.blogspot.com/