[Ardour-Users] ardour 4 // slow graphical interface

jk at jasonkahn.net jk at jasonkahn.net
Fri Apr 24 14:15:26 PDT 2015

hi chris

thanks a lot for your detailed answer.

actually, since first posting, i've found out how
to insall the proprietary nvidia driver as a
substitute for the nouveau driver, but i'm not
sure if this will make a difference and am a bit
hesitant to try as everything else on my system is
-- and has been for years -- working fine. so, i'm
in a bit of a quandry.

i'm on debian testing (jessie).

jason