[Ardour-Users] ardour 4 // zoom tool

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Mon Apr 20 21:13:46 PDT 2015

Did remove jackd as soon as the possibility of doing so was announced:
Not that there were any issues with it: Ardour automatically started
jack so I never saw much of jack, but because I could.

After removing all of jack Ardour first refused to build unless I
explicitely requested t oenable the alsa backend, which I both would
accept as a bug and as a design decision..
Afterwards Ardour worked like magic - just like it always did. And it
still works quite fast! Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

       Gunter.