[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.0 rc3

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Fri Apr 10 08:02:12 PDT 2015

> I'm already used to the new look and A3 is starting to look a bit tired by
> comparison -- the gradients are lovely and make it really nice to look at.

Ugh...   Im stuck at work feeling like one of those iJunkies standing in
line for 6 hours with high anxiety waiting the release of the next
iProduct.  Are there any screenshots of A4 online so I can stare at them in
anticipation of installing it tonight when I get home?

--Brett

*Brett Clark | * *Senior Infrastructure Engineer *
*Zirous – Oracle Platinum Partner *
1503 42nd Street, Suite 210 | West Des Moines, IA | 50266
(515) 225-9015 (ext. 5527) | www.zirous.com