[Ardour-Users] quickly change monitor bus output routing

Lukas Pirl ardour at lukas-pirl.de
Sun Apr 5 04:51:47 PDT 2015

Dear all,

is there currently a way to quickly alter the output routing of the
monitor bus?

I would find it a great feature to be able to quickly switch between
(hardware) monitors.
Even if I have no concrete suggestion on how to realize this
technically, I would also find it useful to have some kind of settings
recall for the monitor bus because - for example - one maybe have to set
headphone volume much louder than the speakers volume etc.

The easiest solution would maybe be to place an output field at the
bottom of the monitor section like for every other mixer strip.
Another idea would be to have multiple monitor buses, (exclusively?)
selectable via a drop-down.

Best,

Lukas