[Ardour-Users] "wet level" display

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Sep 27 12:38:01 PDT 2014

On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 15:23:10 -0400,
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote :

> width: it iis already the same width as any track

He he.  Je voulais dire la largeur !

> height: just grab the bottom edge in the track header, like any other
> track

OK.  never did that before.  When I say I'm not using Ardour's
capabilities much yet, I really mean it.  I'm music-oriented although I
start to use more features and find them very useful.  It's a bit like
emacs.  Editing with class, and then oh-so-much-more which is always
nice to discover within work.

> editing: object mode in automation tracks allows you to add control
> points, drag stuff around, etc, etc.

By 'object mode' do you mean a different mode than usual to be entered ?