[Ardour-Users] Again: Loss of a track

Jason Jones poeticintensity at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:59:09 PDT 2014

So, am I understanding correctly that the bug which is causing audio files
to be deleted has been understood and fixed, and will be released soon as a
hot-fix?   This is GREAT news.  I am using .380 and have lost audio files
multiple times.  In one case, I lost 4 vocal regions on 4 separate tracks.
 So glad to hear this has been fixed.  Please release the fix soon!  My
clients are losing their files!

--Jason
www.artcitysound.com