[Ardour-Users] Again: Loss of a track

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Sep 12 18:48:34 PDT 2014

Again, loss of an audio track.  Recorded something very fine.  Then
closed the session and listened to other sessions.  Came back to
today's session, loaded it.  Last track, piano stuff, is lost. Always
the lasttrack of the session.  And always those laconic messages about
files not found.

Seriously, this starts to be seriously a bummer.  I do not like the
idea of having spontaneous ideas wiped off like that especially since
spontaneous ideas are often a treasure.  I can go to extreme to
preserve that, if at all possible.  A recorder should record.  And it
shoudl be possible to listen to recorded tracks thereafter.  Darn.