[Ardour-Users] Loss of data # 2

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 7 12:15:36 PDT 2014

Hello,

  Just to let you know, using 3.5.380, just had a second loss of data.
A track part of a project.  This project of course always starts with
the multiple warnings about missing files, as I've already showed here
(I can put the screenshot again no problem, if needed), although there
is usually no loss of data. Except now.  And again, this was a piano
improv. That one done late last night, just before calling it quits,
and had a few good ideas that I wanted to work with today.  Darn.