[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3.5.403 released - the formatted version :)

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Sat Oct 4 07:43:13 PDT 2014

Just an FYI, I updated to the 3.5.403 and had a chance to track my band
last night.  I noticed one thing odd.  I created a new session from a
template that Ive used dozens of time on previous versions of A3, but with
this last update the tracks on the editor window were missing the bottom
row of buttons ( Playlist, Automation, and Group ) as well as the slider
for mix level.  Fortunately they all came back when i right clicked on the
track and set Height -> Normal.  Once i did that the buttons and slider
showed up again.  I wanted to share this workaround if anyone else is
seeing this behavior.

Im going to rebuild my template and see if that fixes the issue.  It may be
a simple incompatibility with the template that i built several versions of
A3 ago.

Thanks
--Brett

*Brett Clark | * *Senior Infrastructure Engineer *
*Zirous – Oracle Gold Partner *
1503 42nd Street, Suite 210 | West Des Moines, IA | 50266
(515) 225-9015 (ext. 5527) | www.zirous.com