[Ardour-Users] TouchDAW

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Fri May 23 07:57:31 PDT 2014

On Mon, 12 May 2014 11:39:10 -0500
Jan Depner <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:

> I noticed on the TouchDAW comments page that Joe Hartley was using
> TouchDAW to control Ardour.  Is there any chance Joe, or anyone else for
> that matter, could throw together a little how to on connecting TouchDAW
> and Ardour?

It took me rather longer to get to than I expected, but I've got a little
how-to on connecting TouchDAW to Ardour online now on my website:
http://swampyankeesound.com/touchdaw.html

In terms of mapping tracks and buttons, that's all handled magically,
which is a nice change from using my BCF2000.  Once TouchDAW and Ardour
are connected, things should just work.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com