[Ardour-Users] Ardour Subscription

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Tue May 20 14:51:17 PDT 2014

On 05/20/2014 11:26 PM, Tim wrote:
> Hey Paul,
>
> thanks for your fast reply.
>
> Is there any reason? And is there any other way to support. Should I
> contact PayPal because of that?
>
> On 20. Mai 2014 23:16:34 MESZ, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>
> wrote:
>

>     On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:09 PM, Tim <ardour at linux-daw.org
>     <mailto:ardour at linux-daw.org>> wrote:
>
>         Hi all,
>
>         today I tried to subscribe for a monthly financial support. But
>         PayPal wanted a creditcard to do that and I don't have one.
>         Perhaps it is a special problem for people here in germany?
>

>     It is, I'm sorry to say.

i may be mistaken, but i was under the impression that you could sign up
for a paypal account which would balance by automated direct debiting of
your giro account, much like a giro/debit card.

if that is no longer available, you could always transfer money from
your giro account into your paypal account via automated monthly
transmissions and use that to make paypal transactions.

hth,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net