[Ardour-Users] Exporting one track

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Jul 13 09:00:04 PDT 2014

Le samedi, 12 Juillet 2014 19:21:57 -0400,
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> a écrit :

> session.  Now I'd like to extract that track and start a new session
> with it as the first track.

Thanks for the suggestions.  All of them worked.  No, I did not try
Save As... and deleting tracks afterwards.  Too lazy for that ! :)
Nice to know that the main Export window offers selecting tracks to
export, although 'hidden' (hmmm...) in unsuspicious one line of text. :)

The context menu works fine.  Actually in retrospect it's one of those
questions that if I would have spent just 2 minutes more would not have
been asked.  Ah well, life goes on.

Thanks !