[Ardour-Users] No sound from my speakers

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Jul 11 16:00:51 PDT 2014

Le vendredi, 11 Juillet 2014 15:53:10 -0700,
"Aaron L." <elmastero74 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hey, where do you do the connections in Ardour?

OK, I was about to explore aRenoise a bit more anyways, so let's start
qjackctl and Ardour (am using subscriber version 3 - so nice that I'm
actually glad to give Paul et al. the money).

Window -> Tacks/Bus

(or something close to that, am not using the English version -
BTW big thanks to Fred !)

You should then see something like attached screenshot.

Hopefully it is the same in the Ardour version 2.x series, not sure
though, Actually, maybe not.

> That sounds even better!

More options pertaining to Ardour, and it's right there.

Cheers.