[Ardour-Users] No sound from my speakers

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Jul 11 15:45:41 PDT 2014

Le vendredi, 11 Juillet 2014 09:20:35 -0700,
"Aaron L." <elmastero74 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> In my experience, the kxstudio tools mitigate those things greatly.
>
> Check it out if you can:  http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/

Hmmmm.. as long as the Linux system is not used for other things.
AFAIC I still prefer the freedom of being able to install all the nice
audio applications I want (not much really: Ardour, Renoise, qjackctl,
qsynth, zyn, jamin, hydrogen) on a base Linux distro that I freely
choose, know, and I'm found of.

This said, I hope these kxstudio people are makign their audio tools
freely available for all Linux distros.  This is very illogical, Jim, at
this moment, but I have a doubtful future impression.  Maybe because of
the sleek packaging.  Anyways.

Cheers.