[Ardour-Users] No sound from my speakers

German gentgerman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:37:50 PDT 2014

Thanks for pointing out kxstudio to me. I might be wrong, but it seems to be a full blown distribution, isn't that.
I did download Carla2 beta, but can't figure out how to use it. It is just a directory with .ttl and .so files. For now,
I am a bit reluctant to install the whole new distro. I quited on Ubuntu and spent lots of time to find the desktop
which I like and not clunky. I use LXDE and Lubuntu

German <gentgerman at gmail.com>