[Ardour-Users] No sound from my speakers

Fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 10 16:15:06 PDT 2014

> Thanks for response, Fred. I don't seem to find this "disk" button. Where is it located?
> By "MP" you mean my digital piano? No, I didn't set it up to play with Jacked. Probably I should start here.
> Can you point me to the right how-to on how to accomplish that?

You welcome. In the left side of screen you should see it, under the
panoramic you have left button to hear the IN, and right button to hear
the OUT of the track. Try "capital+E" if you don't see the selected
track board-slice on the left side of your screen;

MP was standing for your muted music player.. what Linux distro are you
using ? (Debian, Fedora...)

http://community.ardour.org/community

will give you some to start with Ardour, there's texts & videos
ressources here, and forums on the site are also full of good stuff !!

Be patient German, this software is not a toy & you may face some
problems before doing what you like with.. :)

--
Fred