[Ardour-Users] File bug in 3.5.380

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Jul 5 11:05:20 PDT 2014

On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 18:21:07 +0200,
Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings at stackingdwarves.net> wrote :

> On 07/03/2014 02:20 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

> > Thanks. This is semi-reproduceable but not related to any data
> > loss. It is still quite mysterious.

> i've seen it regularly for a few weeks now.
> it is probably unrelated to the fact that the original poster had
> transport rolling when the track was created.

Since I got 3.5.380 I only saw it during that session and it happened,
amongst all the tracks created, only when the creation of that track
was made when transport was rolling.  Maybe a coincidence ?  Also, I do
not use Ardour 8 hours a day, since making music is a hobby, not a job.
So this is not the best testing there is, for sure.  It was 'funny'
that it happened only when transport was rolling.  One more thing: I
would like to, but I am not trying to reproduce those bugs on purpose
as I unfortunately do not have that much time.  I could give it a whack
next time, though.

Cheers.