[Ardour-Users] little bug with playhead - last version

S C Rigler riglersc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 04:11:04 PST 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:07 AM, Alfonso M Sanchez-Lafuente <
alfonso at slafuente.es> wrote:

> El 29/01/14 10:44, Jörn Nettingsmeier escribió:
>
>  On 01/28/2014 09:19 PM, Alfonso M Sanchez-Lafuente wrote:
>>
>>> Not in my case. Wave files are still there, but it seems region
>>> "locations" (?) are not "understood" by ardour when reading the session
>>> file.
>>>

>> are you seeing large negative timestamps in the error log? can you post
>> a screenshot of that error log when the problem happens?
>>

> No, I can't I tried my manipulate the session file and now it is
> unlodable. No problem, however, because it was just a test. But I'll post
> the log output the next time.
>
> Thanks

Assuming you are having the same problem I emailed the list about a couple
of weeks ago, here's the error messages I copied and pasted:

[ERROR]: Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an unknown
source id =550
[ERROR]: Session: cannot create Region from XML description. Can not load
state for region 'RhythmGuitar 4-2'
[ERROR]: Playlist: cannot create region from XML
[ERROR]: Session: cannot create Playlist from XML description.
[ERROR]: Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an unknown
source id =478
[ERROR]: could not reconstitute StatefulDiffCommand from XMLNode. object
type = ARDOUR::AudioPlaylist id = 445
[ERROR]: could not reconstitute StatefulDiffCommand from XMLNode. object
type = ARDOUR::AudioPlaylist id = 412

The problem happens for me with both midi and audio regions.  I've been
able to work around it by locating the files and re-importing them.

--Steve