[Ardour-Users] Multiple USB Input recording ___IS___ needed. No it is not "DUMMB" to want this feature.

ChaosEsque Team chaosesqueteam at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 17:12:55 PST 2014

1) your studio has a mixing board connected via firewire to your Mac-Pro. That's seen as one audio "soundcard" and works fine.

Yes well you are a rich fuck that has 3000 dollar amps. They don't come with lowly USB connectivity. It's too low brow. Too pickup-truck, working class, scumbag crap.

Low end amps, like the peavy VIP series come with usb connectivity, as do low end
(Ie: worthless regular humans can buy these things) usb microphones.

Each is a "seperate" soundcard according to linux (and windows I hear), low brow, fool-using, yokel type, marry em-super-young, cuzins are ok, heterosexuals use these operating systems. (Because they don't cost anything: free. Even the young-girl fancying muslims in af-pak use Linux and Windows, not mac)

Ardor won't record multiple of these at the same time.
Alsa's solution doesn't work either:
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Asoundrc