[Ardour-Users] session select: session duplicated

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Thu Jan 9 08:29:52 PST 2014

On 01/09/2014 05:24 PM, Damien Delpiroux wrote:
> Hi.
> I've got a minor thing.
> When I start, I got what you can see in the screen-shot linked.
>
> I don't know why there is 3 "lee" sessions, I've checked and I've got
> only one in a folder 'ardour3', and another one in a folder 'ardour2'
> (cause made with ardsour2).
> Anyway, the widow show 3 identical session, and I don't have that.
> Any idea to resolve this?

it's not really a problem, this is just the cache of recently used
sessions. maybe you have moved folders around? that will cause this.
if it bothers you, you can open ~/.config/ardour3/recent in an editor
and manually remove the stale entries, or just delete the file and open
your sessions via "browse" (don't know what that is in french).

hth,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net