[Ardour-Users] Workaround for the bug that makes region dissapear

alfonso at slafuente.es alfonso at slafuente.es
Tue Jan 28 10:11:59 PST 2014

Hi there!

Could anybody post in detail any workaround for the known bug that makes
regions dissapear when a session file is opened? According to a previous
post to this list it seems that only requires one line to be added to the
session file to restore things, but I have just done so and now I have an
apparently unloadable session file...

The message is:
Session "/home/alfonso/Musica/The Brand New Sound/DAW/Ahora tu (snapshot
Ahora tu)" did not load successfully.

My Ardour version is the latest available.

Thanks!