[Ardour-Users] Multiple USB Input recording ___IS___ needed. No it is not "DUMMB" to want this feature

Hibiki Kanzaki hibikikanzaki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 13:26:36 PST 2014

I am not making a statement about what Ardour is or should be, but I
want to emphasize that the use of devices which convert to the digital
domain via USB close to the source is becoming more common, and many
of those users will want to be able to easily connect these devices to
their computer via nothing more than cables to USB host ports.

I have no idea whether a professional should or shouldn't use this
kind of approach, but it can be used to produce audio output which has
as high a quality as that produced by a professional, and I think it
will be great if more and more of the people with those devices use
Ardour to do that.