[Ardour-Users] Ardour with multiple cheap (USB) audio interfaces.

ChaosEsque Team chaosesqueteam at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 17:25:47 PST 2014

Hi, I'm really interested in helping people who want to use Ardour with multiple cheap (USB) audio interfaces. It doesn't seem very easy right now to do this sort of thing - in fact, I'm not even clear if it is possible - and I'd appreciate some guidance because I think this is really important group of people: folks that can't afford multichannel interfaces and lots of amps, the sort of people who might really be attracted to a tool like Ardour.

Can I get a few clues on how this should work, so I can write up a helpful and useful page that people can refer to?

(Thanks to Paul for the verbiage).