[Ardour-Users] vinyl-sampling and mastering

Paul Winkler slinkp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:00:52 PST 2014

(oops, meant to reply on-list)

I remember using something called "gramophile" for that long long ago.
Audacity has a similar feature built in, I don't remember if it's better or
worse or uses the same code or what.  Not a plugin for Ardour as far as I
know.

I remember there were a lot of audible artifacts but I was sometimes able
to get results I liked. YMMV.

http://www.slinkp.com