[Ardour-Users] One loss of data

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Aug 24 15:09:22 PDT 2014

Hello,

  I re-opened one session from yesterday and I saw the very first loss
of data that might be related to all those file warnings at the
start up of every session (as well as when adding tracks) : one track
was empty.  It contained a piano improv that was duly recorded
yesterday.  As can be seen in the attached screen shot, the track is
still there physically and of the same length, but is empty.  This is
track 1-3.1.  The hovering pop-up says: [MISSING]

  Good reminder to do a backup !

Cheers.