[Ardour-Users] Added offset when recording

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Aug 23 04:42:19 PDT 2014

Le dimanche, 17 Aug 2014 10:12:25 +0200,
Fred <f.rech at yahoo.fr> a écrit :

Allo,

> As said by other members on the list, using slice mode may be a bad
> idea if you like to move regions,
> and you may have to set the behaviour of "glue" to something else to
> move regions the way you like.

Fred, Brett, Axel: thanks, that was it.  I must have clicked that
button in creative fervour and it was thrown into splice mode, which
I've never seen before nor thought it could exist (and for that matter
still a Mystery Today as to what is the Purpose of what looks like such
a silly editing mode - or is it how they introduce change in those
goa/trance tracks ? :)