[Ardour-Users] Start w/o mixer panel

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Aug 3 15:06:51 PDT 2014

On Sun, 3 Aug 2014 17:53:35 -0400,
Brett McCoy <idragosani at gmail.com> wrote :

> >> It just starts up the way you quit it.
> >
> > Obviously 3.5.380 does not.  Hence the question.
>
> It does. I just tested it. Save with mixer, mixer window is open next
> time I start same session. Save without mixer, no mixer window next
> time I open the same session

Does not.  Start Ardour with a session, with mixer showing.  Close mixer
window. Mute/unmute a track to provoke an additional save (making sure
things are saved). Save session. Close Ardour. Start Ardour with same
session. Mixer still showing.  Repeat.  Same Thing.

If there's enough interest I guess I could record the desktop !