[Ardour-Users] Mackie Control Universal

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:36:21 PDT 2014

The only difference between the Pro and Non-Pro IIRC is that the 'Pro' unit
has a built in USB MIDI host, whereas the non-pro version you have to
supply the MIDI I/O.  Don't quote me on it, but that is my memory with my
mackie control pro having sat next to me without being used for some time
honestly.

        Seablade