[Ardour-Users] Advice

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Thu Apr 10 16:59:22 PDT 2014

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:43:06 -0430,
Octavio Rossell <octavio at gnu.org.ve> wrote :

> I think this is an off-topic mail.

> I have the responsability to build a only-free-software recording
> studio. The choices in Software are very clear for me: Ardour as DAW
> and Audacity for waveform editting. Instruments and effects will be
> mostly a LV2 thing.

Here's a double layer of off-topic: I wonder what happened to Rezound
and why no-one seems to care to maintain it (last update in 2008
according to web site news http://rezound.sourceforge.net/). Rezound is
an incredible waveform editor.  Wait - the actual download shows that
there is a new beta since 2007 made in 2013.  Yeah !