[Ardour-Users] [LAU] alternate binding for MIDI Learn

Chuck Martin x38zf475rc at snkmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:41:19 PDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 06:55:41PM -0500, Neil djdualcore-at-gmail.com |LAU/Default| wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Chuck Martin <v4o42wl02 at sneakemail.com>wrote:
>
> > Have you tried MouseKeys?  There's a description of it at:
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_keys
> >

> This works.  Thanks!  I didn't know this kind of stuff was standardized.
>
> So, on my system, with mouse keys on, I hold Ctrl then tap * followed by 5
> on the numeric keypad to trigger MIDI Learn.
>
> On Mint 15 mouse keys can be turned on and off in System Settings:
> Universal Access.  The Shift+NumLock combinations didn't work for me.

I'm glad that helped, although I see I sent my previous reply to the
wrong list.  Sneakemail doesn't make it easy to reply to a list, so I
have to change to address manually, and I wasn't paying attention to
which list that was received from.  I see you're on both lists, too,
so you got it anyway, but I'm sending this to both lists so anyone
not on both will still see the solution.  Sorry for the mistake.

Chuck