[Ardour-Users] Non Session Support in 3.5

S C Rigler riglersc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:59:30 PDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:32 PM, S C Rigler <riglersc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone been able to successfully use NSM with Ardour 3.5?  I'm getting
> different results depending on what I try but the overall net-effect is
> that I can't open non sessions which worked with prior versions of Ardour3.
>  I just wanted to make sure it was working for somebody before I continue
> trying to figure out what works.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

I was just looking at this a little bit closer and it appears that the
problem is that Ardour has developed a problem opening projects when there
is a whitespace in the filename.  So it's only a NSM issue in that all my
sessions are in "~/NSM Sessions/".  At this point I can't open these
projects from command line (escaping the whitespace or enclosing the path
in quotes doesn't make a difference).

--Steve