[Ardour-Users] 2.8 on os x 10.9?

Horst Birthelmer horst at birthelmer.com
Fri Nov 1 15:48:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

I don’t use Ardour that much (until Ardour 3 is usable with AU plugins) but Harrison Mixbus, which is based on Ardour 2 works fine for me on Mavericks.
I’ve done two complete mixdowns so far after the update and haven’t noticed any bad problems.
The only thing that was noticeable is that the GUI of plugins is somewhat slower. I didn’t expect that …  but it’s no big deal.

Horst