[Ardour-Users] [ardour 0005511]: 100% reproducible crash when save, after changing snapshot.

Delpishtroumph xzurukneg at free.fr
Tue May 28 09:51:26 PDT 2013

I don't know how to answer to this mail, so I do it in ardour mail list.

Le 28/05/2013 13:58, Mantis Bug Tracker a écrit :

> I cannot reproduce - works here.
>
>  - Can you reproduce with an empty session?
Yes.
In fact, it's not so easy to reproduce. I believed that was because that
reproduce with the session that I'm working with.
But I've got here a session that reproduce each time (tested more than
4times).
>  - Can you reproduce with a session that has tracks, audio+midi but no
> plugins?
Yes, with a session with audio tracks (only) but no region recorded and
no plugins.

So, to reproduce:
load  "Mazeltoch fatastish Post-Prod" snapshot.
then load snapshot:
ashino post-prod
or
balkan post-prod