[Ardour-Users] A3: Silence and session load weirdness after re-open -- export broken

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Fri May 3 13:58:47 PDT 2013

A follow-on to this episode: I have removed the feedback loop and saved
the session, but export is now broken. An empty file of the correct name
is created but the progress bar doesn't register any progress whatsoever.

I've tried different file formats and settings, different names etc but
nothing works. Export works fine from other A3 sessions.

Is this a problem with the session file, if so, how can it be fixed?

Thanks