[Ardour-Users] Calf Multi-Band Comp not playing nicely with Ardour 3.x?

Aaron Herzon herzona at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 05:38:38 PDT 2013

I don't have much experience at this level . . . apologizing in advance.

The Git link below (from Ralf)  got me a black page.  This seems to be the
git repo for Calf: http://repo.or.cz/w/calf.git

If 'commit' = [entry in the change log] then the last commit was in June of
this year.

The Sourceforge page has a build from October of last year as the last
stable release.  The package used in AVLinux 6.01B is dated in December of
last year (after the last stable release).  I found a deb package in a
backup of my downloads folder that appears to be an AVLinux package of Calf
dated September of last year.  I think this is the one that was last working
properly on my machine when I was running AVLinux 6.0.  So, I know why it
seems like I've seen multiple versions ;-)

So, I have the old AVLinux package and the lastest stable release of the
source downloaded and ready to go.  When I get time, probably not until the
weekend, I will see if I can get one of these to work.

Aaron